Explore some interesting pictures of the new Tata Nexon EV Max
READ MORE: 2022 Tata Nexon EV MAX Review: Gone Max?
Tata Nexon EV Max: Key Highlights
- Tata Nexon EV MAX is equipped with a more powerful electric motor producing 143 hp and 250 Nm of torque, mated to a 40.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack, and has a certified range of 437 km.
- The overall weight has increased due to the larger battery pack and new features, and the suspension has been revised accordingly.
- The design remains mostly unchanged from that of the original Nexon EV.
- It comes with multiple new features, including front-ventilated seats, air purifier, and a wireless charger.
- Nexon EV MAX comes with selectable regeneration modes, and four disc brakes- has a warranty of up to 8 years or 160,000 km for both the battery and motor.