The 2019 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG Coupe Finally Reaches India !

 Becomes the first ever two-door coupe in the AMG 43 line…

India’s AMG lineup gets an added boost as Mercedes Benz launches the 2019 AMG C43 4MATIC coupe in the country. This sporty, suave and unique offering from the AMG family becomes the first two-door coupe from AMG 43 line.

Mercedes Benz C43 AMG specs

The 2019 C43 AMG coupe is powered by a 3.0 litre V6 bi-turbo mill that churns out 287 kW (390 hp) and 520 Nm, making the 0-60 mph pop up in just 4.7 seconds. The 9-speed AMG SPEEDSHIFT transmission now offers shortened shift times and the 2-stage AMG speed-sensitive steering gets AMG spec tuning. Plus, the car also gets AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs, AMG ride control suspension, AMG exhaust system, AMG specific interiors and more.

Like the pre-facelift car, the 2019 C43 AMG also gets the AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive system with AMG-specific power distribution, that sends 31% of it to the front axle and the rest (69%) to the rear.

The new C43 AMG gets front sport seats with AMG spec upholstery, new generation telematics NTG 5.5 with 10.25-inch high resolution media display, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting with 64 colours, Multibeam LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus etc

mercedes benz c43 amg price mercedes benz c43 amg specs Mercedes Benz C43 AMG India

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO,
Mercedes-Benz India commented, “We have been very successful with our AMG
product strategy in India, which comprises a wide array of performance cars under the
43, 45, 63 and the GT range. The response to the AMG 43 range has been amazing since its debut with the AMG GLE 43, and today we give further fillip to the line-up with
the AMG C 43 Coupe. Encouraging customer demand in this segment substantiates
our efforts to offer newer products in the market. The latest offering in this range, the
Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe, features a suave 2 door coupe design, athletic
character and thrilling performance that promises an adrenaline rush every time one
gets behind the wheel. We are glad to introduce this model, especially for the young
driving enthusiasts in India as it further cements the Mercedes-AMG brand promise of
Driving Performance.”
Schwenk further added, “In 2019, Mercedes-Benz completes 25 years in India
and this milestone will be marked with a product and service offensive, in line with ourmotto of ‘Best Never Rest.’ Our strategy for Mercedes-AMG is to expand the performance segment by introducing high pedigree products with sensual design, which is sure to lure customers and fans of the brand in India. 2019 is going to be an exciting year for us, where we aim to create new firsts, in customer satisfaction and overall ownership experience.”

mercedes benz c43 amg price mercedes benz c43 amg specs Mercedes Benz C43 AMG India

Safety on the AMG C43 Coupe 2019 seems to be state of the art as well, with stuff like Active bonnet for pedestrian protection, PRE-SAFE® system, Adaptive brake lights, red seat belts, driver knee bag, Active Parking Assist etc onboard.

With the likes of the E63S 4MATIC+, S 63 Coupe and the mighty G 63 already on the scene, the AMG lineup now seems even more appealing with over 15 models filling the portfolio.

The Mercedes Benz c43 AMG price in India starts from a fair 75 lakhs, ex.showroom. Feel free to share your AMG C43 Coupe moments with us on our social channels with the hashtag #BornBold